Backend Tech Lead
We are looking for a Senior Implementations Manager to join our team. You will work closely together with the CTO and the product and commercial teams to shape the future of the Sprinque B2B payments platform and help the customers integrate our platform via APIs, SDKs, eCommerce plugins, etc. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity and next step for you and your career, please read on and apply!
Sprinque is on a mission to help businesses grow safely in a digital world. We are making it possible for businesses to pay for purchases on terms that suit them, and to enable merchants to use credit and payments as a strategic tool to build a thriving B2B e-commerce business.
Location: We are a remote-first company, with a flexible working policy that accommodates onsite and remote teams alike. This may include some amount of travel to Amsterdam based on the need.
You love building new things. You have at least 7+ years of software development building complex web based software products. Sprinque is built on Python, Go, Django, React, and AWS.
You have worked with teams before on long-running projects. You embrace service ownership by individuals. You understand how to design systems in a distributed manner and are comfortable with multi-tenant architecture. You are highly motivated to write and own services.
You love shipping to meet customers’ needs and iterating fast. You’ll be on a team focused on understanding customers' needs and translating those needs from specifications into functional, production-ready code. You'll have the opportunity to build a product and ship code daily that will be used by thousands of businesses.
You love doing things efficiently. We build systems and processes that let us scale our impact to be larger than ourselves.
You love to set your own course. You’ll have regular one-on-one meetings with the CTO to help shape and drive your career growth plans. We believe in the maker and manager schedule and try to actively minimize the time devs spend in meetings.
You have a strong systems-oriented mindset. You know how to design systems in a distributed manner across 100s of servers, and understand how interdependencies affect what you build.
You love to own the architecture and set the technical roadmap for the team. With the help of the CTO & the backend team, you’ll be setting the technical roadmap and guide on its execution to minimize technical debt on a timely, recurring fashion
Technology Stack at Sprinque
- We use state-of-the-art cloud services from AWS like Lambda, SQS, ECS etc.
- Backend technologies - Django(Python), Go
- Frontend - React.js (Hosted using AWS Amplify).
- PostgresDB(RDS) for data storage.
- We rely on Pulumi to manage our Kubernetes cluster and all the infra resources.
- We love & rely on Gitlab for a lot of things like CI/CD automation, repo management, Kanban boards, deployments and of course, we fully embrace Service-oriented Architecture.
- Cool tech gear - Macbook Pro or something similar
- Attractive ESOP Participation Plan - Success is always shared.
- Remote work setup - Be comfortable in the way you work from home
- Paid Time Off 🏝 - Work hard, party hard.
- Work From Home 🏡 - Because it's 2022.
- Training & Development Allowances - Always be learning.