At Sprinque, we are building the checkout infrastructure for frictionless B2B payments. Through a single, seamless integration with Sprinque’s B2B checkout platform, marketplaces and merchants can easily offer business buyers convenient and flexible payment options to pay for their purchases. This will increase order values and order conversion rates for marketplaces and merchants, which further benefit from automated payments workflows and invoice financing.
Sprinque was founded at the beginning of 2021 in Amsterdam by Manoj Tutika (CTO), Mark Holleman (CPO), and Juan Espinosa (CEO). This international founding team brings together an exciting mix of technical, domain, and commercial expertise. We take pride in our diversity and highly value diverse ways of thinking and problem-solving. What ties us together is our global ambition to make an impact, to always continue learning, and to build something our customers love and value deeply. Following our successful pre-seed fundraise, we are expanding the team, looking for teammates who love to question the status quo, seek out tough challenges, and are comfortable with the uncomfortable.
…and this is where you come in!
We're looking for an Operations Intern who thrives on learning by doing in the area of accounts receivables, this means by contacting customers for overdue invoices, applying for payments, resolving disputes, and by doing these processes you will be the key person who will advise improvements on our internal processes. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity and next step for you and your career, please read on and apply!
Sprinque is a fast-growing, and remote-friendly company, so you'll likely get experience on many different projects across the organization. That said, here are some things you’ll be doing:
- Analyzing processes and suggest improvements, by;
- Processing incoming and outgoing payments
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Document processes in an understandable method
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree program in Logistics, Materials, and Supply Chain Management or something similar.
- You are a quick learner and will be able to understand articulate Sprinque technologies and our value proposition to prospects within a couple of weeks of joining (Yes, this is a challenge)
- A (basic) understanding of Google Sheets or Excel (and willing to move to Google Sheets) incl. complex formulas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and (a second or third language is a big plus!)
We love to offer you
- Competitive internship allowance of €1500 euros a month
- Cool tech gear - Macbook pro or something similar 💻
- 20 days paid time off (pro rata) and an extra day off on your birthday 🏝
- Cool activities together with the Sprinque team!