Yields.io is an award-winning fintech company based in Belgium. Yields.io pioneered the first comprehensive end-to-end model risk management platform used by both international banking firms as well as by regional financial organizations to streamline model risk management activities and stay compliant in a continuously evolving regulatory landscape. Since its launch in the market, Yields.io’s technology- the Yields MRM Platform has received several recognition including the prestigious ‘Model validation service of the Year’ award for four consecutive years. Yields.io is backed by renowned investment firms including investors Volta Ventures, Pamica NV, and G+D Ventures.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Your work days are better with a diverse and talented team.
At Yields.io, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and without bias. Our commitment is to foster a diverse and equitable workplace where talents can thrive.
Build a more trustworthy world. Join our team!
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled .NET Developer to join our product team to take Chiron, Yields.io's award-winning platform for automated model validation and testing, to the next level! Chiron is used by both international investment banks as well as by regional financial institutions to increase the efficiency of model validation and generate regulatory compliant documentation. Apart from our software solution, we offer advice and implementation services to assist our clients through their model risk management journey. As the .NET Developer, you will work with our engineering team that is tasked with building our collaborative platform for model risk management. Your main target will be to translate user stories into robust, scalable platform functionalities.
At Yields.io, you will:
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code,
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of application functionalities,
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues,
- Help maintain code quality and automatization,
- Generate ideas for innovative technological solutions to increase the quality of systems,
This shall also require that you get accustomed with our operation setup: a fully dockerized application leveraging k8s-git-yaml (jenkins-x) for CI automation.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- At least 2 years of experience as a .NET Developer and excellent understanding of programming fundamentals and database concepts
- Experience and strong knowledge of .NET web framework, Entity Framework, .NET Core, MS SQL Server and C# language
- Experience with object-oriented analysis and design
- Knowledge of the principles of REST / RESTful
- Microservices/SOA architecture experience
- Fluency in English (both verbal and written)
You will feel more confident in this role if you also have:
- Experience with Docker, K8s, Git, IdentityServer4, RabbitMQ,
- Experience wtih CI/CD practices,
- Ability to simplify, rather than complicate, and be comfortable sticking and adhering to product constraints,
- Investigative, positive and creative mindset, and are pragmatic & client focused.
- An international team that embraces diversity, a lively and open company culture
- Autonomy and responsibility in a challenging work environment
- Flexibility: 20+ holidays, remote-friendly work environment
- Full-time contract