Data Engineer (Industrial IoT)
Luxembourg-based startup Wizata is looking for an experienced Data Engineer with Time-Series architecture-oriented skills.
The position can be full-time remote, hybrid or Luxembourg’s office based. The team is working on a SaaS solution enabling AI for the manufacturing industry doing time-series data automation from plant level to cloud using a strong technology stack.
The perfect candidate is an engineer passionate about time-series solutions development and deployment with experience in Industry 4.0
- Development Skills with Time-Series databases; ideally Influx DB.
- Experience deploying and maintaining Time-Series analytics solutions.
- Solution Architecting skills from high-frequency data to big dataset.
- Development Skills with Python (3 years+)
- Strong understanding Machine Learning solutions deployment (MLOps)
- Experience with RabbitMQ and/or Apache Kafka
- Start-up mentality, autonomous and team player
- English proficiency and good communicator
Considered an Advantage
- Experience building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines with Azure DevOps
- Development Skills in C#
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience & automation skills with MQTT and OPC-UA solutions; e.g. Kepware, Aveva/OSISoft PI, …
- Microsoft Azure solutions architecting
- Experience with data visualization solutions Grafana, Plotly, …
- Linux skills (Debian and RedHat families)
- Proven experience/knowledge of statistics and data science
- Higher education with a major in Computer Science or Industrial Engineering
We offer a competitive salary package and a really great team to work with!