Content Marketing Lead
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Monday, May 30, 2022
Content Marketing Lead
About the role
This is someone who strategizes, writes, and oversees content projects. The role of an editor is crucial in order to ensure brand consistency and alignment with business objectives.
TerminusDB is looking for an experienced marketer to help bring our mission of data democratization to the world. You will help architect and write the stories that TerminusDB tells the world, ensuring a regular cadence of content. You will also create content that forms and delivers TerminusDB’s voice, building awareness and brand affinity through storytelling and information sharing on a variety of channels.
This is a multi-faceted role requiring a unique blend of experiences and expertise. You're comfortable at multiple altitudes - whether architecting strategy or driving important details of execution. Perhaps above all, you're a maven, someone that works with cross-functional teams, both technical and creative.
- Play an important role on a team that scopes, designs and executes marketing plans
- Build and lead relationships with creative partners, defining requirements and ensuring our brand and products are brought to life on strategy and with excellence
- Connect the dots between 'medium and message'
- Develop and implement editorial and social media strategies that align to main business goals
- Guide and optimise performance of marketing channels, growing audience and engaging with Terminators
- Partner with Marketing Analytics to measure effectiveness and understand drivers of impact
- Create copious high-quality content that leads with the ‘problem to be solved’
- Plenty good experience in marketing roles
- Experience in social media, editorial, content marketing, or brand marketing (2 is ideal!)
- Experience developing content based on brand, product, and/or educational narratives
- Experience with content management and analytics platforms
- Experience working across multiple markets
- Design and creative skills including experience using design tools like Photoshop, InDesign, and/or Figma
- Social analytics knowledge
What we offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing venture-backed start-up that has developed a database and SaaS product with unique capabilities. We offer a competitive salary based on experience and industry standards, a compelling stock options package, and a range of benefits including learning and development opportunities and flexible working arrangements.
TerminusDB is an open-source knowledge graph database that provides reliable, private and efficient revision control and collaboration. If you want to collaborate with colleagues or build data-intensive applications, nothing will make you more productive. TerminusDB provides the full suite of revision control features. TerminusHub allows users to manage access to databases and collaboratively work on shared resources.
TerminusDB is home to some of the most off-beat, hardworking and creative people in the world. We cherish the oddballs, we are the oddballs. If you're passionate about communication and getting brand messaging across in thoughtful, engaging and creative ways, join us on our journey!
How to apply
Send your CV to email@example.com
Please include the title of the role you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
Our values are ‘Purpose in Unity’, ‘Open Source’ and ‘Systems Thinking’. Being an open-source project, inclusivity is at the core of who we are and what we believe in. We have a highly talented and diverse team, and welcome applications from all sections of society. We do not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, ethnic origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.